Has anyone else been to that coffee shop down in China Town?
I mean, I know coffee is amazing but holy shit, that was the best up of coffee I have had in years.
I thought the Chinese were all about tea.
[Private - Grif]
Hey. Grif. When you finish doing absolutely nothing of usefulness or productivity. Check out who just showed up.
Hey. Grif. When you finish doing absolutely nothing of usefulness or productivity. Check out who just showed up.
no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:03 am (UTC)Wait. Are we still on duty? And don't the blues have like.. a base or something?
Be honest with me, Simmons. How totally fucked are we?
no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:33 am (UTC)I'd say we're pretty much screwed if Wash decides we are still on duty. Might be best just to lie low and see if he doesn't noti-
GRIF. WHY WOULD YOU CONTACT HIM.
no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:36 am (UTC)I think we need to find a base dude.
no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:42 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:45 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2011-07-13 03:44 am (UTC)Oh god we're all going to die.